Tax planning for wealthy families
Affluent individuals and families with substantial assets have to put in place measures to protect and grow their legacy while pursuing their financial goals.
At Imperial & Legal, we understand that tax planning is not just about producing an accurate income tax return once a year. Our advisors can add colossal value to your wealth throughout the year, both to ensure you comply with the tax code, but also to save you from unnecessary income, capital gains, and/or estate taxes down the road.
What we offer
- Long-term wealth planning services tailor-made to your specific circumstances;
- Designing gifting programs for heirs to minimize taxes (annual exclusion gifts, gift tax returns, etc.);
- Creating and structuring trusts, partnerships and other fiduciary solutions to help you preserve your wealth both for your benefit and the benefit of generations to come;
- Shielding you from unforeseen claims and liabilities and other events in life that have the potential to complicate your financial and business goals;
- Assessing and structuring charitable planning vehicles for special causes;
- Managing tax risks and keeping up-to-date with regulatory and tax changes;
- Advising to help keep your plans current.
Estate and gift tax planning
Our experts will work out a thoughtful and comprehensive plan to preserve your wealth and pass it on to your designated beneficiaries in the manner you choose.
There are various estate and gift tax planning options to help you make an educated assessment.
We aim to build long-term relationships with you and your family to be able to update your plans to your changing goals and circumstances.
There are four steps in the estate planning process that we follow with every client:
- Assess current situation
- Determine planning options
- Implement the estate plan
- Monitor the plan
Careful estate planning delivers clear rewards—peace of mind for you now and security for your family down the line. By establishing a well-considered plan today, and updating it as needed, you’ll help ensure that your wealth and your vision for it survive well into the future.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.