Succession and intergenerational wealth transfer planning
Be confident in the financial well-being of your heirs!
We have worked with a variety of affluent individuals, and every one of them wants their personal wealth maintained and passed on to future generations.
We help you devise well-considered succession or intergenerational wealth-transfer plans in advance by identifying successors/heirs, cultivating support for them and your goals, organising the related tax and estate planning considerations.
First answer these questions:
- At what age will your children be able to access your wealth?
- Should you establish controls or restrictions for certain periods of time?
- Do you know who will run your business on your retirement?
It is important to create a sound estate plan for the transfer of wealth to your heirs and a succession plan for your private company, particularly if your children are involved in the business.
After you are no longer leading the company yourself, a thorough succession plan will allow your business to realize its goal.
High-net-worth individuals who do not have an estate plan can risk a significant reduction of estate assets by income taxes, probate fees, and other related costs.
- Managing your current tax situation through, for example, income or capital gains splitting (where possible);
- Fulfilling your tax reporting requirements on time and cost-effectively;
- Developing and implementing financial and taxation plans to enhance personal and family wealth while preserving estates for succession;
- Reviewing your succession plan, especially if your child or children are involved in the business.
- Establishing a solid succession plan that can help you manage the transition to the next generation.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.