Private equity transactions
We’ve been working with both private companies selling all or parts of their business and private equity investors.
Private equity transactions for sellers
The most common reason for a company to sell all or parts of its business is having endured distress. And selling may be their best approach for growth.
We help such companies with the following:
- understand the value of the business;
- assess tax implications so you can make tax-informed decisions;
- identify opportunities involved with a sale;
- post-sale assistance.
You can trust us to prepare your company now for your near- and long-term objectives.
Private equity transactions for buyers
We help private equity (also called financial) sponsors to acquire companies that they can grow or improve (or both) with a view toward eventual sale or public offering.
It is usually a series of transactions with adding companies to the original platform company.
Financial sponsors not only need to retain but also need to incentivize them to perform.
- Provide advice on different types of investment strategies (leveraged buyouts, venture capital, growth capital, distressed investments and mezzanine capital);
- Identify which investment strategy will best serve your goals and available funds;
- Work out criteria you need to consider when looking for a target company, e.g. EBITDA, retaining senior management, etc.;
- Support in preparing bid offers to potential sellers;
- Continuous support till the deal (or deals) has been closed;
- Help you build a portfolio with a platform holding company and add-on operating companies;
- Developing a post-acquisition plan that yields return and provides growth.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.