International tax and estate planning
Global economy has been expanding these last decades with greater cross-border trade and investment. It coincided with increased mobility among high-net-worth individuals and families which have a variety of possibilities for tax and estate planning, especially when they have international residency or investments.
Our targeted clients
- Executives on business trips;
- Children studying abroad;
- Families with multiple citizenships.
- Analyse international residency to make sure you are tax-aware of your circumstances;
- Assess investment opportunities from a tax-aware point;
- Provide advice on investment opportunities based on specific countries and asset types;
- Prepare you and your wealth for overseas investments based on your other investment and planning goals;
- Make sure you can make an informed decision when considering if, how and where to invest your wealth.
We help you create your personal investment strategy that on the one hand balances risk and return and on the other hand is flexible enough to benefit from new opportunities, both short- and long-term, as they arise. A well-considered strategy can help ensure that you achieve your wealth management goals now and in the future.
Our support/ Why us
- Professional advice;
- Individual approach;
- Establishing realistic and specific goals;
- Assessing restrictions, including identifying your disposable income;
- Considering cross-border tax implications;
- Providing advice on tax optimisation by recognising depreciated investments as loss;
- Determining the appropriate risk/return balance to secure gains and limit the risk of loss;
- Allocating assets and implementing your investment strategy;
- Reviewing your investment performance and rebalancing your portfolio accordingly.
Cross-border tax planning considerations
Taxpayers with international residency or investments need to be aware of cross-border considerations in their tax planning. Complex rules, additional disclosure requirements, and stricter penalties make timely, qualified advice and proper planning essential. This is especially important in the current environment, where focus on the disclosure, reporting, and taxation of foreign assets has sharpened and intensified.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.