We are not an estate agents nor are we affiliated with any. We only represent you, the buyer, whilst estate agents represent the vendor. Our approach is therefore to offer completely unbiased and balanced support to ensure you find and purchase the right property at the right price.
At Imperial & Legal we have years of experience sourcing the finest properties from property agents, private sellers and inform you of those which are yet to reach the open market.
How We Work
- Initial meeting – this enables us to fully understand your requirements and what is important to you. We can also advise you on local areas, property styles, price per square meter values and current market conditions.
- Property criteria – we compile a focused and realistic search criteria, which takes into account your requirements and preferences. This is emailed to you so that we are all clear on the initial search criteria.
- Property search – we thoroughly search the market on your behalf, including properties which aren’t officially on the market.Our network of contacts alerts us to Housing stock, Distress sales and Failed sales, Auction opportunities and New builds in advance of agent listings. We then preview the properties which closely match your criteria.
- Report to you – having viewed each property, we shortlist those which best suit your brief and provide you with honest and objective feedback on them.
- Viewings with you – we organise viewings at times to suit you. We drive you to all viewings to show you around ourselves and discuss feedback with you afterwards. If you’re not going to be in London, we can show the property options to a friend/family member, or we can purchase remotely if you don’t need to view the property before you buy it.
- Negotiation – when the right property is found, we advise you on property value and negotiation tactics, and handle the negotiations on your behalf. We strive to more than pay for ourselves by agreeing the lowest possible price and securing you the best property for your budget.
- Overseeing your purchase – once the price is agreed, we manage the buying process on your behalf through to completion, liaising with all parties involved. We help resolve any issues, should they arise, and ensure that the process runs as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Settling in – post completion, we are on hand until everything is in place. We also provide you with a tailored moving pack, including a checklist of the organisations which need to be notified about your move. If you are buying as an investment, we can provide a full Property Management Service.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.