Education for children in United Kingdom
Any loving parent wants their children to get a high-quality education and training. Education in England is an ideal environment for any child that will provide world-class development and learning. The UK education will give your child limitless opportunities, open doors to renown universities and increase employability anywhere in the world.
Arranging for your child to come to the UK can seem a daunting task for many parents. Good news is it is not. Imperial & Legal provides services that include sending applications to schools in England and staying with you all the way till your child has been enrolled into a school. We will help you choose an institution that would suit your needs and budget, and make sure all the paperwork is ready and submitted.
Children education in the UK
The UK offers a variety of state-funded and public (privately funded) schools. While state-funded schools are allowed to educate only British nationals or residents, public schools are accessible to everyone provided you have passed entry tests and taken an interview. They offer a very high level of training due to high academic standards, more attention to each child due to fewer pupils per class, a lot of extracurricular activities, great facilities and other reasons.
Education system in England
- Early years – for 3- and 4-year-olds. Normally takes place in nursery schools, reception classes within primary school, or voluntary pre-schools and childminders.
- Primary education, compulsory – for children between the ages of 5 and 11. Normally takes place in primary schools. Assessment – SATs/11-plus.
- Secondary education, compulsory – for children between the ages of 11 and 16. Normally takes place in comprehensive or grammar schools, or academies. Assessment – GCSEs. Successful students are awarded General Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Further education is not Vocational education, skills training and work-based learning.
- A-levels, 2-year course for those who wish to continue their education in a higher education institution.
- Higher education offers bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degrees. Takes from 1 to 6 and more years.
Study in England with Imperial & Legal
If you want to make sure your child gets a world-class education since early years, then education in England should be one of your first choices and priorities. We have been helping parents gain admission for their children to UK schools all over the country. It can be done in no time and a less cost. Our educational experts have years of experience in this area which makes them invaluable in how they can support you. They will be happy to assist you in selecting an educational institution, preparing and submitting applications and documents, translating and notarising them if required. They can answer and solve any question and issue you might have. Get in touch with one of our advisers by phone or via website form for a more detailed consultation.