By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site. To find out more, please click here

Other UK visas

Whether you intend to visit, study, work or join your family in the UK, Imperial & Legal will sort out the headache for you and make the whole process go smoothly and hassle-free.

We help tourists, businessmen, students, parents, fiancées/ fiancés, workers, sportsmen to come to the UK for whichever purpose they have. We work on a case-by-case basis without falling into a routine which allows us to treat every client individually.

Here are the types of visas we assist with

Tier 2 Work visas

Tier 2 work visas are issued for skilled workers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who are offered a job in the UK by a licensed sponsor. Find out more >

Tier 4 Student visa

This visa is designed for individuals who wish to study long-term (over 6 months) in school or university in the United Kingdom. To be eligible, applicant must provide evidence that they have been accepted in educational institution in the UK. Find out more >

Parent of a Tier 4 child visa

The Parent of a Tier 4 child visa is issued for those parents who want to accompany their child to the United Kingdom while they attend school. This visa can be extended which will give you the opportunity to look after you child to the age of 12. Find out more >

EEA citizens and their families

With the Brexit underway, official status of EEA and Swiss citizens and their families haven’t been affected up until now.  We recommend our clients that are eligible to apply for an ILR under the existing rules to apply for it as soon as possible, and those that are not eligible yet, to confirm their right to reside in the UK. Find out more >

Family visas – spouse, fiancée and civil partner visas

If you wish to come to the UK as a spouse/ civil partner or a fiancée of a British citizen or other national that has Indefinite Leave to remain (ILR), you might be eligible to apply for one of the family visa routes. Find out more >

Visit visas

Non-European nationals can apply for visit visas under different circumstances that include coming to the UK for holiday, short business trip, short-term studies or to get married. Usually visitor visa is granted for 6 months. Find out more >

Immigration bail

Being detained in an Immigration Removal Centre can be a very traumatic time for a person. We help clients to apply for bail in order to be released from detention. We will also provide detailed advice on your case and constant support at every stage of application and court hearing. Find out more >

Human rights

Your right to private and family life is protected both by the UK Immigration Rules and the European Convention on Human Rights. No matter what your personal circumstances are, we are here to support you through your application. Find out more >

Most of these visas lead to ILR, i.e. settlement, and eventually Citizenship by naturalisation in the UK. If you decide to go on this route, we are here to provide any kind of support, including with immigration, taxation and financial issues.

Ask a question

One of our qualified advisors will get back to you today or next business day.