Residence permit in 6 months.
Golden visa for you and your family.
Minimum investment of €350,000.
First permit is issued for 1 year with extension for 2 years and then 2 years again. After 5 years, you can apply for permanent residence and a year after that – for Portuguese passport.
- Quick procedure — only 6 months.
- Minimum investment of €350,000.
- Investment recoverable in 5 years.
- Residence permit extended within one application to a spouse, children under 26 years old.
- Permanent residency after 5 years.
- Citizenship after 6 years.
- Freedom to live and work in Portugal.
- No residency requirement.
- Right to open business in any EU member state.
- Visa-free entry into the Schengen countries.
- Tax benefits first 10 years (income earned outside Portugal is not taxable).
- No education, language or country test requirement.
- Safe and peaceful environment.
- High level of healthcare.
- Purchase of real estate property with a value of at least €500,000, to be held for at least 5 years.
- Purchase of real estate for refurbishing with a value of at least €350,000. This property was either constructed more than 30 years ago or is located in urban regeneration areas.
- Purchase of shares and stocks of Portuguese companies with a value of at least €1M.
- Investment in research activities — minimum €350,000.
- Investment in artistic output or supporting the arts, for reconstruction or refurbishment of the national heritage — minimum €250,000.
- Acquisition of units of investment funds or venture capital fund of funds dedicated to the capitalisation of small and medium companies — minimum €350,000.
- At least 10 jobs.
We will be able to provide more details on request and help you choose the right investment option.
- 18 years of age and over.
- Investment recoverable in at least 5 years.
- Funds for investment should come from abroad.
- Proof of availability of funds.
- Clean criminal record and no record with Immigration services.
- Health insurance.
- Minimum stay in Portugal is 7 days during the first year.
- Biometric data to be taken in the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
- Visit to Portugal to make investments (4-5 weeks).
- Consultation with an Imperial & Legal immigration advisor.
- Initial eligibility check.
- Choosing an investment option.
- Selecting real estate for viewing (if this option is chosen).
- Preparing required documents and filling in forms. Translation, certification and apostil if required.
- Visit to Portugal to make investments and for viewings.
- Signing of a purchase agreement.
- Submitting applications and documents, submitting biometrics.
- Due diligence checks by the SEF and decision (2-3 months).
- Checking if initial decision has been taken by the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Finance in granting citizenship.
- Receiving a citizenship certificate.
- Successful applicants are issued with a residence permit.
- Extending residence permit, applying for permanent residence card and naturalisation.
- Real estate and investment management.
- Tax support.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.