National Transformation Fund
The Grenadian Government established the National Transformation Fund (NTF) in 2013 with the aim of transforming national economy into one that is more prosperous and independent. The NTF funds various projects in Grenada for the benefit of its many industries, including tourism, agriculture, and alternative energy.
A donation to the NTF by foreign investors does not only make them and their families eligible for Grenadian citizenship, but also gives them a feeling of having contributed to something meaningful and important.
|Contribution||Due diligence fees||Processing fees|
|Main applicant||$150,000||$5,000 – main applicant
$5,000 – spouse
$5,000 – per each dependant aged 17 and over
$0 – per dependent child aged 0 to 16
|$1,500 – per person aged 18 and over
$500 – per person under 18
|Main applicant + spouse||$200,000|
|Family of up to 4 members||$200,000|
|Family of more than 4 members||$200,000 + $25,000 per each additional dependant after 3rd|
Application Fee – $1,500 per person.
- Main applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- Main applicant must show availability of funds for investment.
- Applicants over 11 must pass Due Diligence checks.
- Applicants should have no previous criminal record and be of good character.
- Applicants must not pose national security risk.
- All applicants must be in good health.
- Minor children under 18
- Financially dependent children from 18 to 25 years of age who are full-time students
- Mentally or physically challenged children who are living and fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents and grandparents aged 65 and above living with and fully supported by the main applicant
What you need to do
Once you decide to apply for a Grenadian passport through making a donation in the NTF and we sit down with you to talk about your situation, we shall proceed as follows:
- You sign an agreement and power of attorney for representation of your interests under the programme.
- We fill in the forms, gather and prepare paperwork and documents.
- Submission of application to the Citizenship by Investment Committee.
- Due diligence checks and processing of application by the government (60 days).
- Approval of the application in principle.
- You deposit a donation amount within 30 days and provide a confirmation.
- You are issued with a certificate of registration.
- We apply for passport.
- Grenada passport is issued.