By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site. To find out more, please click here.
📞 +44 (0)203 490 41 21

UK citizenship through marriage

The UK is serious about the institute of family, and British laws are quite strict to foreigners that wish to marry British citizens.

To marry a British citizen, you must be 18 or over Для того чтобы оформить отношения с гражданином Англии, Вы должны быть старше 18 лет, а также доказать наличие средств к существованию до брака и после его заключения, и наличие жилья. You must also prove that you have serious intentions and confirm that by your pictures together with your spouse, flight tickets and booking confirmations for your holidays together, etc.

Apply to settle in the UK

There is a special type of visa, fiancé/fiancée visa, that you can use to come to the UK after engagement to get married.

Чтобы в дальнейшем иметь возможность получить гражданство Британии, Вы обязаны прожить в браке не менее 5 лет на территории Англии с оформленным видом на жительство, и только тогда подавать заявление на резидентство. Из этого времени за пределами государства разрешается находиться не более 450 дней, из них не более 90 дней в течении последнего года. При этом, получить гражданство в Соединенном Королевстве после заключения брака с гражданином страны возможно через 3 года и при наличии постоянного резидентства.

We at Imperial & Legal provide qualified support to our clients in all questions regarding citizenship by naturalisation in the UK. We make sure all documents are obtained and prepared, and applications are submitted to the relevant authorities. We help you on every stage of your application and move to the UK until you get a British passport. We can help you achieve all your goals and targets.

+44 (0)203 490 41 21

115 Baker Street
London, W1U 6RT