By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site. To find out more, please click here

UK Immigration & Visas

We provide support in applying for UK visas and help with a wide number of immigration issues. Imperial & Legal is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Our immigration lawyers have a vast experience dealing with business and investor visa applications, and helping our clients at every stage of the process.

Investment and Business Visas

Tier 1 Investor visa

This is most suitable visa for high net worth individuals who wish to relocate to the United Kingdom. Under this category you will need to invest a minimum of £2,000,000 in the UK. Tier 1 Investor visa applies to all immediate family members, including spouse and children.  There is no language and employment requirements. Once your visa is granted you will be permitted, but not obliged to work, study and do business in the United Kingdom. Find out more >

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa

This visa is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to invest in starting their business in United Kingdom. Funds can also be invested into already existing business. Minimum investment requirement – £200,000. Main applicant is also required to prove necessary experience and qualifications for running a business. Find out more >

Representative of an overseas business visa

Representative of an Overseas Business visa can be granted to individuals that hold a senior position within the company whose headquarters are outside the UK, when the company is planning to set up a branch in the United Kingdom. No investments are required for this type of visa, though there are English language requirements. Find out more >

Other UK Visas

Tier 2 Work visas

Tier 2 work visas are issued for skilled workers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who are offered a job in the UK by a licensed sponsor. Find out more >

Tier 4 Student visa

This visa is designed for individuals who wish to study long-term (over 6 months) in school or university in the United Kingdom. To be eligible, applicant must provide evidence that they have been accepted in educational institution in the UK. Find out more >

Parent of a Tier 4 child visa

The Parent of a Tier 4 child visa is issued for those parents who want to accompany their child to the United Kingdom while they attend school. This visa can be extended which will give you the opportunity to look after you child to the age of 12. Find out more >

EEA citizens and their families

With the Brexit underway, official status of EEA and Swiss citizens and their families haven’t been affected up until now.  We recommend our clients that are eligible to apply for an ILR under the existing rules to apply for it as soon as possible, and those that are not eligible yet, to confirm their right to reside in the UK. Find out more >

Family visas – spouse, fiancée and civil partner visas

If you wish to come to the UK as a spouse/ civil partner or a fiancée of a British citizen or other national that has Indefinite Leave to remain (ILR), you might be eligible to apply for one of the family visa routes. Find out more >

Visit visas

Non-European nationals can apply for visit visas under different circumstances that include coming to the UK for holiday, short business trip, short-term studies or to get married. Usually visitor visa is granted for 6 months. Find out more >

British citizenship and naturalisation

It is all about careful planning and step-by-step approach. First step is to choose a route that will lead to British citizenship. Our experts will be happy to advise you on your case and help you choose the best route for you. Find out more >

Ask a question

One of our qualified advisors will get back to you today or next business day.