Venture into new business environment and establish global relationships with professional interpreters by your side. They will ensure that smooth communication and understanding are there and everyone understands everything that is being said.
Our interpreters always get ready for anything you need them for, and with your support come to an assignment equipped with background information. It minimises misunderstanding and questions during the interpreting. We can also arrange for you to meet your interpreter in advance, so you know who you will be working with.
Our translators are members of the UK Institute of Translation & Interpreting, so they are approved and certified professionals.
We interpret from English to Russian and from Russian to English. However, if you require other language pairs, please contact us for further information.
Once we negotiate and settle all the issues of the assignment, we will send you a clear and final quote without any hidden costs. We can also offer discounts for large orders, e.g. for conferences or forums held for 3-4 days and more.
Phone and online video interpreting
If a face-to-face meeting is not possible, or a situation requires it to be a distant talk, we can arrange a phone interpreting or an online interpreting (with/without video) for you.
Advantages of this interpreting:
- Lower cost (at least by travel expenses)
- Quicker set-up (it can be arranged almost instantly)
- More convenient (parties can be anywhere in the world)
- Without personal presence (in some cases a client might prefer an interpreter to be non-present)
- High-quality and accurate interpreting
- Experience over 10 years
- Knowledge in many sectors and industries
- Attention to detail and professionalism
- Punctual and tactful interpreters
- Smart look
- Business negotiations, including by phone and videoconferencing
- Conferences and speakers
- Trade shows, forums and workshops
- Formal functions and summits
- Interpreting for businessmen, delegations and tourist groups
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities, factory visits
- Business lunches, gala dinners, cocktail parties, etc.
- Visit to a doctor
- Visit to a solicitor or notary
- Public services interpreting
- Opening a bank account
- Tour guide
- Visit to a school with your children
- Legal and insurance
- Accounting, taxation, banking and finances
- Public sector
- Healthcare and education
- Export, logistics and commerce
- Promotion and marketing, design (e.g. industrial and interior)
- Production, manufacture (cars, lighting, electronics, etc.) and construction
- Engineering and sciences
- Arts and cultures, travel and tourism
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.