Standard package is a basic package of services that you might need to register a company in the UK.
Our specialists will help you to find a company suited to your needs and consult you on documents required for registration.
Even though there are no limitations on nationality and residence of owners and directors in the UK, it’s not always practically convenient and desirable. In this case you can consider using our nominee shareholders and directors services, which is legal in the UK.
- checking company’s name for availability
- preparing all documents1 and forms required for registration
- submitting documents in the Companies House and paying the registration duty
- issuing a Certificate of Incorporation and copies of the Articles and Memorandum of Association
- providing a registered address for 1 year from the date of registration
- providing Company Secretary services for 1 year
1 — standard Resolution of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association are used. Documents can be tailored upon request.
Cost for a company of any type except a PLC:
- Registration within 5-7 banking days – £250
- Registration within 1 banking day – £400
Cost for a PLC:
- Registration within 5-7 banking days – £400
All prices are given excl. VAT.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.