Imperial package is unique; it includes a prestigious office in the heart of London, on Baker Street, and a bank account in one of the retail banks – Lloyds, Barclays, NatWest, HSBC, RBS, Metro or any other bank of your choice.
Our specialists will help you to find a company suited to your needs and consult you on documents required for registration.
Even though there are no limitations on nationality and residence of owners and directors in the UK, it’s not always practically convenient and desirable. In this case you can consider using our nominee shareholders and directors services, which is legal in the UK.
Services included in package:
All Standard Plus package services:
- checking company’s name for availability
- preparing all documents1 and forms required for registration
- submitting documents in the Companies House and paying the registration duty
- issuing a Certificate of Incorporation and copies of the Articles and Memorandum of Association
- providing a registered address for 1 year from the date of registration
- providing Company Secretary services for 1 year
- correspondence address in the UK for any type of correspondence2
- phone number in the UK3
- Russian and English-speaking secretary who will answer your calls, take or forward a message and email you a report
- meeting room for your use when you are in London4
- a bank account in the UK5
- business address for the UK bank purposes
- day-to-day consultations with our specialists on business matters
- VAT registration (when the threshold of £83,000 is exceeded)
- visa support (business visitor visas for 2 people)
1 — standard Resolution of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association are used. Documents can be tailored upon request.
2 — not a business address for the UK bank purposes
3 — extra costs may arise for a separate phone line
4 — extra costs may arise
5 — please ask our specialists for bank requirements
- First year (including a bank account opening) – £3,800
- Renewal every next year – £2,500
All prices are given excl. VAT.
To discuss your requirements, please contact our specialists or call us on +44 (0)203 490 41 21.